SP3801R - Installation Recertification Training NETCONNECT ACT I
This course is specifically designed for experienced Installers/students who want to remain certified as an ACT I registered installer for the CommScope NETCONNECT Product Range.
The pre-requisite for this course is to hold a current certification of the ACT I course or equivalent.
- Understand copper and fiber transmission and its relationship to quality installation
- Review infrastructure and networking topologies
- Provide an update to the relevant standards that influence installation
- Review the termination methods for the latest copper and fiber products
- Infrastructure basics, how, why and where
- LAN Topologies, PONs, FTTE
- Fiber construction, transmission and wavelengths
- Key Standards
- Copper cable types, connectors and termination
- Fiber cable types, connectors and termination
How will I learn?
You will study this course online in a self-paced format. The course is made up of a number of webcast lessons and online multiple choice assessments giving immediate feedback. The course content is supplemented by videos and PDF support material.
Successful completion will require:
Any level of pass in the accumulative overall assessment score
Upon successful completion
You will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Estimated study time: 5 hours
Webcast duration: 3h:05m
To Purchase Course